Windows Phone is a series of operating systems specifically designed for mobiles by Microsoft. It was launched as a worthy successor to Windows Mobile, and boasted some of the most advanced features which were unheard of before. However, off late, many issues have been cropping up regarding the Windows Phone’s lagging app catalog. Microsoft has finally come up with a new tool as a solution for this issue. The most defining fact about this tool, the Windows phone App studio, is that it is user friendly, and does not require any knowledge of coding.
Some of the main characteristic features that this tool possesses are:
- Availability of a vast range of templates that help you to drag and drop the text, images and other related content into a window. This almost nullifies the fact that you cannot create advanced programs using this Apps tool. Hence, it proves to be the best solution to the Microsoft problems.
- Even after finishing it, you always have an option to improve the whole setup once again if you are not satisfied. The tool can provide a source code as well as a finished app which can be easily sideloaded to a registered device.
- The app once created cannot be directly published to the Windows Phone Store and have to be subjected to the Dev Center fee as in the case of every published enveloper. A Live Chat service can be found to create more sophisticated Windows Apps once you have a Dev Center account.
- Before this, a detailed learning of the developer and the tools are required to ensure that the probability of getting errors is minimized. For further assistance, you can always contact the Microsoft problems support number.
- Microsoft had declared that they have launched this new tool especially for those shrewd developers who have immense practical knowledge in dealing with the software. The main concerns of Microsoft have been the inefficiency to produce quality apps that are advanced and more user-friendly. It is said that they have a collection of more than 16,000 apps but most of them lack in quality.
- Another major concern related to the apps is that most of them do not support some social networking services like Instagram.
Although Microsoft has developed the Windows Apps Studio Tool as an effective solution to the lagging of the apps catalog in Windows phones, still there are many areas of concern that needs to be looked upon.