Microsoft Office 2007 is one of the most advanced suite of services and applications. There are a variety of applications available in this collection, which helps with business and office work to a huge extent. Since, Office applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel are heavily used in the business world, the suite is extremely important for their various business processes. So, when it gets deleted or corrupted somehow, it can be annoying for users, who need it urgently.
If MS Office 2007, the suite developed by the software giant Microsoft, has been removed or uninstalled from your system, then you can reinstall it with the help of a valid product key. It may happen at times that the installed copy of MS Office 2007 may face various issues or slowdowns or other critical problems. If this happens, the software suite has an in-built feature allowing you to diagnose and repair various possible problems whenever they crop up.
Office Diagnostic utility is an exceptionally useful software tool, which checks Windows thoroughly for determining why various issues arise in the first place. The main thing is that this utility will provide some of the easiest work-around for bringing back your Office suite to its actual, smooth and functional state, after resolving various Microsoft problems associated with the suite. This way you can restore various Office functions.
- First, you need to click on the Start button (located in the lower left corner of the screen) and then you need to click on All Programs.
- After that, you need to click on the Microsoft Office folder and then hit the Microsoft Office Tools folder. You require clicking on the Microsoft Office Diagnostics application shortcut. Microsoft Office Diagnostics dialog box will then be displayed on the screen.
- After that, you need to click on the Continue button and then click on the Run Diagnostics button, after you have reviewed which options to run.
- Then, you need to click on the Continue button when the complete diagnostics testing finishes.
- Thereafter, you need to click on the Detailed Results button for viewing any changes made and whether the application was able to fix the complete issue successfully.
- Finally, you need to click on the Continue button and then click on the Close button for exiting the Microsoft Office Diagnostics dialog box.
This should restore MS Office 2007 functions and you will see that the Microsoft Problems have been resolved.